Thursday, June 30, 2005

Vacation week, YAY!!!

So I took last week off of work. I requested it with MUCH haste as I was going insane with rage at work and needed a vaction fast! In retrospect I should have requested for the next coming week as I had no money and payday wasn't until the Friday of my vacation. Needless to say, I spent money I didn't really have, but it was definately worth it.

Monday my friend Victoria came down to Regina to visit and we went for a supurb sushi dinner at Michi's on Scarth complete with Saki. You cannot have sushi without saki, its pretty much blasphemy. Ended off the evening with ice cream from none other than the Polar Palace, only the best place in Regina for ice cream. Others would argue that Milky Way is best, but currently my choice is with the Polar Palace. Then drove to good ole' Moose Jaw to spend the next day with Victoria. We ate, drank, went to the park, and watched the last 2 installments of the George Lucas epic Star Wars. All in all, it was a good 2 days!

The rest of my vacation time was pretty low key, considering I spent all my money on the first 2 days. Thursday my friends band Driven was playing at Barts on Broad for Band Wars and they kicked serious butt! Lots of people came out. There was drinking, laughter and fun was had by all. Even the security team had fun! They got to throw out a vagrant who was trying to sell watches, clearly stolen, to many of the patrons. Was interesting to say the least!

1 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude I knbow what you mean about work driving you insane! I work for staples too. What sad lives we live.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home