Thursday, July 07, 2005

Starvin' with Louis?

I've come to pass with a little piece of comedic heaven on the internet known as Starvin' with Louis. They are a group of roommates that work in the Boston film industry who are a little down on luck, but have amassed a large internet following. What are the interweb geeks like me following? They are following the current 2 episode cooking genius, Louis, in his attempt to make quality meals out of Raman noodles. I personally think its fabulous! There are only 2 episodes, but they are extremely funny and I highly suggest that you watch them. Now I don't want to ruin it for all you Starvin' with Louis virgins, but at the end of the second episode he made a Raman desert and then dared us to come up with a better idea. Well folks, the time has come... The time has come to finally unleash the firey genius trapped within myself. I have come up with the ultimate Raman desert! It is not for the fient of heart. It is not for the flavor challenged. I single handedly have come up with a desert made with Raman that is so unbelievabley original that it will blow all your minds! What is this dessert you ask? Well... Its a secret :) I need to purchase the ingredients and have someone with a video camera come over and document on film this amazing dessert revelation of mine. There will be pictures, and there will most definately be video of this sensational event, but until this time of creation comes to pass, you'll all just have to imagine what sort of crazy adventure this dessert will send the world on!

1 Comments:

At 5:52 AM, Blogger Louis said...

Episode 3 Comes out next Monday. Its hillarious!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home